As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural dermal volumizers and moisturizers such as Hyaluronic acid (HA) diminish, leaving lines and wrinkles where our skin was once youthful, even and radiant.
The process of natural skin aging in the face is the combination of 3 elements;
- Skin Dehydration, leading to a decrease in skin quality through the loss of elasticity, tone, and radiance.
- Loss of facial fat, resulting in sagging of the skin and volume loss, which contributes to the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and folds.
- Change in bony structure and loss of muscle tissue, resulting in volume loss which contributes to changes in facial contours.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of our body and is found in Skin, Joints. It is our natural skin’s moisturizer. HA can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, thus maintaining the smoothness (Moisturizing effect) and Plumpness (Volumizing effect) of our skin.
Dermal Filler products containing HA, including JUVEDERM®️, RESTYLANE®️, REVANESSE®️, BELOTERO®️ address all aspects of the aging process and are used in various treatment approaches.
Dermal Fillers can be used to treat:
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as Nasolabial Folds, or Marionette Lines.
- Lip Augmentation
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Sunken Cheek
- Glabellar Frown Lines
- Jawline Rejuvenation
- Elevating the Mouth Corners
- Tear Trough